More than 30 million people have watched this favorite video on how to make a decorative flowerpot at the lowest possible price. All you need is an old towel or a used floor rag and some cement. View:
One of the most basic accessories for growing cannabis at home is of course a potted plant or container that will contain the plant's growth medium.
In terms of price, it is reasonable to assume that the pot will be one of the cheapest items in the growing array (the price of a regular flower pot ranges from 10 to 40 NIS), but anyone who desires something more original or just wants to recycle creatively - .
- Towel / old rag
- Bucket / flowerpot
- Gloves (as a means of protecting your hands)
- Stick (for mixing cement and water)
- Drill (to create drainage holes)
Mode of operation
- Mix water and cement in a bucket until you get a suitable texture (a little thickening - a little like pudding).
- Dip the towel in the liquid concrete mixture (make sure all parts of the towel come into contact with the material).
- Turn over the bucket and stretch the towel on the outside (make sure that the base is at least as stretched as possible).
- Allow the towel to dry for 24-48 hours in the sun (drying time depends on temperature and humidity, thickness of the towel and proximity of the material).
- After the towel has dried, drill holes in the bottom to create drainage holes.
- At the end of the process you can of course paint and decorate the pot according to taste. Note that for cannabis growth in soil it is recommended to use pots in the volume of a minimum of 12 liters.
The growth channel
Cannabis growth guides