The familiar song "Hummus Hummus" suddenly makes even more sense. So prepare a cannabis hummus that will surprise even the pita:
Hummus is one of the symbols of the State of Israel and even songs written about him. The most famous of them, "Hummus Hummus", sounds much more logical suddenly after reading this recipe:
- cooking pot
- big bowl
- Powerful food processor
- 500 made small chickpeas (Hadas or Bulgari)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Cup of raw tahini
- 3 cloves garlic crushed or finely chopped
- Lemon Juice - freshly squeezed juice
- Half cup of Cannabis extract
- Thin salt - to taste
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cumin
- For investors: half a cup Cannabis olive oil
1. The first and most tedious step in preparing hummus is long soaking of the grains in a bowl with water for 16 hours, At the bottom should be spread 2 tablespoons of coarse salt. Wrap the bowl in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator.
2. Strain the grains until all the water is out of them, but be careful not to spill all the water Keep one glass Side to continue.
3. Cook the garlic and garlic cloves in a pot without a lid filled with clean water, on high heat to boil. After boiling, add the baking soda and some salt to the water, lower the flame a little (keep the water bubbling low) and continue to cook for 40 minutes More. At this stage, mix occasionally so that the pieces of shells will float to the surface, and be sure to remove them from the water.
The cooking phase of the grains ends when they are Soft and crumbling, So one of them should be removed from the water and tested. If the grain is still hard to remove, cook 5 for more minutes and repeat the test until a good result is achieved.
4. · Place in a cool pot for 2 hours. Then drain and pour the chickpeas (garlic cloves) into the food processor, add half the amount of cannabis extract and one-quarter cup of chickpeas in which the grains are cooked, and grind for 2 minutes Until a porous texture is obtained. If the paste looks too thick, you can add a little chick water.
5. Add raw tahini to the 2 food processor and operate the food processor for two more minutes at low power. Then add the rest of the raw tahini, the cumin and the cannabis extract, and grind a little more until the paste stabilizes. It is important to remember that the chickpeas tend to harden in the refrigerator, so it is best that the paste be slightly thinner than desired.
During the final tahini phase, season the chickpeas gradually (salt and lemon) and taste every few seconds, until you reach the desired taste. One of the main things to beware of is Excessive seasoning, Which happens with salt and lemon with surprising ease.
6. At the end of the work, store all the hummus in a box and put it in Back to the fridge. Note that this is a real hummus and not a canned hummus salad in a sealed box, so it is good to use for Up to 5 days and even less.
Before serving, it is recommended to sprinkle parsley and a little paprika on each plate, especially for the color, but also for taste and aroma. In addition, a person who has invested and prepared the olive oil with cannabis in advance can pour it over the plate in order to obtain an acidic taste and a strong influence. If not, then olive oil quality "normal" course.