Everyone uses magnesium - plants, animals and we humans. What are the goals of cannabis and the need for magnesium and how to prevent deficiency in this element?
Magnesium is the fourth most important element for the plant after the "big three": nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Magnesium is widely used in cannabis and its deficiency is considered one of the most common drawbacks among marijuana growers due to the fact that there are quite a few elements that may prevent the plant from absorbing the element properly, such as too acidic soil, cold water irrigation or too cold temperature in the root area, moist soil, and so'…
One of the main functions of Magnesium is to build chlorophyll so that the foundation is necessary for the proper photosynthesis process of the plant. It also helps to support healthy arteries, the growth of foliage, and magnesium in general plays an important role in many other metabolic processes.
Magnesium is an important element not only for cannabis, but for every living creature as well: humans, animals or plants. For many years, people have learned to use magnesium for various medical uses, among others they used it to cleanse toxins, heartburn, laxatives and more.
read more: Health menu of marijuana: "Nitrogen"
Magnesium is a cellular element - meaning that the symptoms will first appear in the lower / middle leaves and will make their way upwards.
The recommended pH level for growth of magnesium adsorption is:
In the ground: 6.5 - 7 PH
In his room: 5.8 - 6.5 PH
Signs of magnesium deficiency:
- The edges of the lower leaves are yellowing and eventually turn brown and dry
- On the leaves appear "rust spots" that develop over time when the arteries of the leaf remain green
- The top of the plant may come out pale green
- The edges of damaged leaves sometimes fold up
Magnesium deficiency treatment:
- washing: Washing the growth medium with acid-balanced water to ensure that there is no accumulation of salts in the roots that will prevent the plant from absorbing the magnesium we are about to give it
- elk: Adding magnesium rich fertilizer from existing supply to recognized companies
- Add two teaspoons of "salt" (English salt) to each gallon of water (a little less than four liters) and water. You can also prepare spray and spray on the leaves.
- Adding dolmite to the growth medium in the first place can ensure slow release of magnesium and calcium
Excess magnesium is a relatively rare case and difficult to diagnose with the naked eye. A large amount of magnesium will lead to non-absorption of other elements - mainly calcium.
The growth channel
Cannabis growth guides