Not just the Hemp seeds are part of a small group of foods called 'super food'. Hemp seeds are the perfect substitute for meat. They contain essential vitamins and minerals, proteins and important amino acids, Omega 3 and Omega 6 in rare balance, and can help treat various symptoms and prevent disease. Hempe seeds are edible and in recent years are increasingly benefiting from their benefits
Hemp seeds Contains proteins that are needed for the proper functioning of the human body, are rich in omega 3 and omega 6 (and in amazing balance and rare in quantity), contains essential chlorophyll and of course all the benefits and vitamins in each garden plant. In addition, they contain essential fatty acids and help to renew and correct brain function, memory, mood and concentration.
in addition, Hemp seeds They are also very tasty and have nutty flavor tints which can easily replace the use of soy for example, which can not be consumed by people with sensitivities.
Buy Hemp seeds cheaply click here.
Hemp seeds - Super Food
1. Hemp seeds contain about 33% of pure proteins that contribute to the digestive system and are rich in iron and vitamin E and as mentioned above Omega 3. A recent study by the Canadian government found that the seeds contain proteins needed for the digestive system more than any other plant on the planet and 3 vitamin E from flaxseeds, which are known to contribute to the human body. In fact they are probably the perfect alternative to meat for those who prefer vegan menu.
2. Good fats: Hemp seeds are therefore a very essential dietary supplement containing vitamins and minerals, but the most significant advantage of this supplement is that it contains essential fatty acids for the digestive system (Omega 6 and Omega 3). These fats are very important to the health of the body and most "vital" sinceThe human body can not produce them by itself And needed to receive them from external sources.
The ratio between Omega 6 and Omega 3 in HMP seeds is 3.38 - The closest ratio All plants in nature are treated as recommended by the World Health Organization for maintaining a normal diet (4.00).
3. HEALTH HEALTH: The fatty acids in the sperm of the Hemp are very healthy for proper functioning of the heart system. A large number of studies on the plant have proved that the seeds can reduce the risk of a sudden collapse of the heart system, reduce blood cholesterol by more than 10, and neutralize the development of MS.
4. Brain health: Hemp seeds are essential for cell growth in the brain, and especially for memory function. The loss of essential fatty acids contained in the seeds is one of the causes of the development of diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. Thus Hemp contributes to and protects the body from these diseases.
5. Skin health: Hemp seed oil Is one of the most healthy and healthy oils for the human body, both in terms of protection from environmental hazards and as a cosmetic product. Hemp directly communicates with the skin cells and nourishes them and is therefore good for treating fungus, Psoriasis And other skin diseases. In recent years it has been found in many beauty products such as soaps, shampoos, softeners, lip balms, etc.
Active constituents of the seed: calcium, lithium, potassium, sulfur, platinum, phosphorus, silver, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, silicon, boron, copper, nickel, germanium, iodine, tin, chromium.