Jelly whips that contain cannabis and alcohol can be an excellent snack for parties and can give an interesting twist to buffet. Here's a recipe in 8 simple steps:
Small portions of Jello shots, known in English as "Jello shots" and familiar to us all from American college films, are a creative, colorful and tasty solution for parties that can replace the alcohol bottles on the tables.
But for those who want to diversify a little more, here is a recipe for making alcohol-cannabis jelly in 8 simple steps:
- A small cooking pot
- measuring cup
- Large glass mold
- Kurtz (cookie cutter)
- 1 glass of water
- 4 BAGS OF GLATIN POWDER
- 1 A can of sweetened and concentrated milk
- 2 cups of coconut flavored rum
- oil spray
- Half cup of Cannabis extract
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 Cup Liqueur Hotel 'Midori' (Green)
- 1 glass liqueur 'Curaçao' (blue)
1. Pour the water into a small pot on the gas, bring them to a boil and mix them with bags of gelatin powder until completely dissolved.
2. Mix the water with the gelatin into the measuring cup, and add the condensed milk to the glass. Mix well until uniform, and allow to cool down to room temperature.
3. Pour the rum into the measuring cup and mix again until uniform.
4. We put the pan with the oil spray, poured it into the prepared mixture, and put it down In the refrigerator For two full hours. This is the bottom layer of the dish, and is now applied to the top layer.
5. Pour the pineapple juice into the cooking pot, heat it a little, and mix the remaining bags of gelatin into the total melt. Then allow the mixture to cool for 15 minutes.
6. Add all the remaining alcohol (3 cups, one per beverage) to the measuring glass and place in the mixture Cool completely. Cooling at this stage is extremely critical, since a hot mixture dissolves the bottom layer and creates a mold mess.
7. After the mixture has completely cooled, add the cannabis extract, mix again until smooth, and gently and slowly pour over the first layer that has cooled in the pan.
8. Insert the template For two more hours In the refrigerator so that the whole dish will stabilize, and then cut "fools" or small portions of the mixture using the cookie cutter (Kurtz).
Alternatively, at this stage you can use small chaser cups instead of winking cookies, and fill them with jelly by pressing and rotating.
enjoy your meal.